Inside

Friday, October 31, 2008

Habit # 1, M I REALLY A PROACTIVE person

Earlier I mentioned that beginning with the end in mind gave me a different view of life but, when I carefully observed my behavior I found some underlying thing has been disrupting my 2nd habit. I thought for long but ended nowhere. Slowly I started understanding the reason for the fluctuation in my habit. It was when I heard comments like ‘you are lazy....’, ‘why don’t you do things on your own…’ and ‘use your brain’ etc. I realized that I was responsible for the disruptions and it was all because, sometimes, I didn’t initiate even the trivial works on my own. I showed non proactive attitude. I am trying to be proactive in every matter but its very hard and I hope I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...