Inside

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Day I Realised..........

My problem used to be thinking of myself as a bad communicator and doing nothing about it. Then a day came when i didn't just realise I had been a very bad communicator, but also that communication is a process based on skills like, Listening, Understanding, Speaking etc. etc.
And most importantly, being good at these skills means being a good communicator.
Other than this I was told that listening is the most important and basic skill.

At this stage I found the importance of defining and adressing the issues on hand rather than showing just concerns. Because, by doing so I managed to trace the disease of my illness whos symptom was Bad Communication, and the disease was Poor Listening Skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...