Inside

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HABIT 2, (BEGINING WITH THE END IN MIND) Did it Work???????

The book 7 Habits of highly effective people was firstly refered to me by my friend. While i was reading it for the first time, it made me concious of the very small things that really matter for our end result.
Now, as i did a presentation on it agian, it made me practically impement the 2nd habit i.e. Begining with the end in mind. for e.g. for the first time i only thought of my result in the end of my semester but, doing a presentation on it in the class once agian expanded my thinking horizon and i started taking steps keeping in view how they are going to help me in my practical life. In short, i started imagining my desired way of life and now i take steps in accordance to what i have to actualise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...