Inside

Monday, October 20, 2008

Calculus

Mathamatics has been a subject that i have always loved, but at some points in my life it has made me feel that the subject itself hasn't any feelings for me.. despite hard work and practice i have always felt uncomfortable with its result. for e.g. till matric i was quite happy with my output in maths, but my intermediate mathamatics didn't do good to me, and I even became demoralised by the result i got in maths. Sometimes i think the other way round, may be i havn't got the natural talent or ,say, my IQ is not sharp. But whatever the case i have always been surpprised by my affiliation with this subject because, even in my bachelor courses i have inluded courses of Maths like i took MATH100 prviously and MATH102 (Calculus 1) for my current semester. Although, it seems tough job to do ,yet i am confident that i ll manage this one too. While i ll be very much busy practicing maths this semester i just hope that this subject also give me the attention i desperatly need.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...