Inside

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Blog seems Boring""""

I was most probably the first one to form a Blog when sir Manaan asked us to form one. From the begining till date what i have understood is, it is very easy to make a blog, but mantaining it is the difficult task.

Keeping in view this case I had to make a strategy and some short term plans which will be followed by implementation and control. What i have decided is that i will include my extra curricular activities in this blog. This will help me to be commited to what i am doing and what i plan to do, it will provide me a sense of direction and hopefully, a source of information about me to my collegues. It will also provide a room for feedback which is very effective source for improvment.

Updates after mids......

1 comment:

  1. And believe me or not. I was the most eager one (still now) to maintain it.

    http://www.umertoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...