Inside

Thursday, May 13, 2010

His maxim of Sports And Mine of Study

This is our freshman year, the 2nd semester. The month is no doubt March, when the annual atheletic championships of FCCU are held every year. This guy Mr Najeeb Ullah Khan (who as of this date i.e. 2010 calls him SARKAR) played for the soccer team of Gricewold Hall.
I on the other hand was a day scholar, and with my hanging bag I used to take all the burden of Managmment, Economics and Business Communication courses. I am seen with my uniform, which we wore untill it no more remained comulsory in 2008.

Najeeb won the 1st price in Parade (March) while leading his hall. He could be seen in the other Image holding his trophhy. This was the only time he participated with zeal and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...