Inside

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dilemma

My destiny is in the hands of God… this leaves me with two options; firstly, I am sincere with my life. That is to say with what ever I do is done with pure intentions, with sincerity and with an intention of approaching towards the Ultimate Truth, for what Lord has chosen me. Secondly, it leaves me with an ambiguous life. A life guided by the waves of time, the wind gives me direction of its own will over the crust and trough of the ocean of life.
I don’t know whether I face this dilemma or others too have such situations. There is a feeling of emptiness in my life. Sometimes it is filled with hope, certainty, vision, and wisdom (to a level that no other person might see it) and mostly there is the peculiar state of uselessness. A condition where I know I am doing everything with due diligence, yet my inner voice calls for certain reforms. It appeals to me to do things that I know are of my interest. But, my own activities, daily routine etc. keep me away from it. The state of too much doubt, fear, emptiness and weakness is covered by the prayer and religious practice, but the curiosity doesn’t vanish. Rather it gets stronger and deeper…
Now, here is what I can propose for my self as an observer… you are not taking effective decisions as you progress in life, thus it creates a state of ambiguity and restlessness. Try to discover your inner self; that part which has a skill of its own and which can survive even if the world dies…
You are too suspicious of your life; take a breath and do what is on hand. Your concern shows you are well aware of what you are doing, and you have chosen the right things with farsightedness. The only thing you need to do is stop worrying. That’s the remedy to your simple query.
You are absolutely on the right track, you do your religious practice, you take responsibilities, and you are not static and keep moving towards a satisfaction post. Only one thing is required, and that is following your passion, which will make things a bit simple.
The list goes on….
Please don’t start thinking, it was random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...